1. Our commitment
2. When and how we collect data
Data you disclose
Data we collect
You visit our website
You register on our website
You browse the products and fill the basket
You place an order
You contact our customer service
You receive emails from us
You give your consent to marketing messages
3. Types of data we collect
Financial data: account number, credit / debit card details, …
Order data: products ordered, delivery address, returns, etc.
Preferences data: language of the website, shopping cart, viewed products, etc.
Registration data: IP address, pseudonym, browser type and version, operating system, approximate geolocation, …
Information on how you visited the website: duration of consultation, pages and products viewed, other actions, errors, etc.
We do not collect any sensitive data. In addition, our website does not contain information intended directly for minors. Minors should not disclose personal data without parental consent.
4. Why and how we use your data
Offer you products that match your preferences
Improve your comfort of using the website
Ensure the functioning and continuous optimization of the website
Marketing (with your consent)
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made before this withdrawal. The exercise of this right can be done by email to hello (at) theagetech.ch.
5. Your rights
– Right of access: you can ask us at any time for the personal data that we hold about you, as well as other information concerning the way in which we treat it.
– Data rectification and deletion rights: you can ask us to correct, update or delete data related to you. First, you are invited to make the necessary changes yourself from your user account. You can also ask us to make other changes if these cannot be made from your account, as well as to erase all data related to you.
– Right to portability of your data: you have the right to receive from us personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If you wish, you can thus transmit this data to another data controller.
Your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scanned and valid identity document. The exercise of these rights can be done by email to hello (at) theagetech.ch.
6. The security of your data
7. Where do we keep your data?
8. How long do we keep your data?
9. Who do we transfer your data to?
When personal data is transferred to a third party in the United States, we take steps to ensure that the organization in question is certified with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
– Google Analytics: a website audience analysis service that we use to track your use of our site and prepare reports on the activity of its users.
– Social networks: the pages of our website use social plugins, for example those of the social networks Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
– Payments: Stripe